Ventus Global Logistics offers Customs Broker services in the port of Lazaro Cardenas which your company can benefit from. Read on to learn how having a customs broker in Lazaro Cardenas benefits your import/ export operations. Last week we mentioned information regarding the most important ports in Mexico, but so that you do not forget, in this article we list the most important facts.
- Mexico is located in position 11 of the 20 countries with the highest global exports.
- Our country has high-level logistics centers
- 80% of global trade moves by sea.
The National Port System has 102 ports and 15 out-of-port terminals that connect the country's companies with 145 countries. According to official information, it is distributed as follows:
These are the top 5 most important ports in Mexico's National Port System:
- Port of Manzanillo (search for information in the gazette 7)
- Port of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Port of Veracruz
- Port of Altamira
- Port of Ensenada
Customs Brokerage Service in Port of Lázaro Cárdenas
Port of Lázaro Cárdenas is located on the Pacific coast in the state of Colima is considered the largest in the country. The port area has 1,500 hectares for the development of new businesses and terminals. Lázaro Cárdenas is the only port in Mexico with a depth of 18.00 meters. It is also the only protected port that can receive vessels of up to 170 thousand tons of displacement.
It has a rail and road connections to the main economic and industrial zones of Mexico and the east coast of the United States through 15 established intermodal corridors and a modern highway.
It serves automotive containerized cargo, mineral bulk, general cargo, agricultural bulk, and fluids.
Currently there are 17 shipping lines operating in the Port of Lázaro Cárdenas with 29 commercial maritime services that connect Lázaro Cárdenas with 38 points in 15 countries in Asia and America:
- Evergreen Holding Group
- CMA CGM
- China Shipping Container Lines
- Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- Hamburg Süd
- Mediterranean Shipping Company
- Wan Hai Lines
- Hyundai Merchant Marine
- Hanjin Shipping
- NYK Line
- Pacific International Lines
- Lázaro Cárdenas - Altamira/Tampico
- Possibility of developing a transoceanic corridor Asia-Lázaro Cárdenas-Altamira-Europa Lázaro Cárdenas - Cuautitlán
- Shortest corridor in the Pacific. Direct connection with internal customs railway terminal Lázaro Cárdenas - Guadalajara
- Lázaro Cárdenas – Monterrey
- Connection with intermodal terminal It has internal customs office Lázaro Cárdenas - Pantaco
- Shortest Pacific corridor to the highest consumption area of the country, direct connection with railway terminal internal customs Lázaro Cárdenas - Querétaro
- Connection to the main industrial area of the Bajío Direct connection to intermodal terminal Lázaro Cárdenas - San Luis Potosi
- Direct connection to the intermodal terminal, it has a Lázaro Cárdenas customs office - Tóluca
- Connection to the industrial zone in the center of the country, connection to the Lázaro Cárdenas railway terminal - Veracruz
- Connection with the port that operates the largest number of containers in the Gulf of Mexico, possibility of developing a transoceanic corridor Asia - Lázaro Cardenas - Altamira - Europe The port operator for both terminals is HPH.
Ventus offers you customs broker services in Lazaro Cardenas sea port. We have extensive Commercial Relationships with Shipping Companies of which we are commercial partners. We also have a solid business relationship with the strongest connectivity operator, the Kansas Southern City Port, also offering you its customs agency services at the intermodal terminal destinations mentioned in this article.
Contact us today for a free quote on logistic services.